First time baby How to date a sugar daddy Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 27, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone have any advice for a first time sugar baby?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2018 at 03:33 PM

For a first time baby the first meet should always be in a public area.  Never in a home, hotel,  etc.  They can be very dangerous if you don't know how to protect yourself.  

Get the persons name and see if you can do a background check,  if not google usually helps to confirm not only their identity but what they do as well. 

Always tell a friend who your meeting and where at and a time you can be home.  So if your in trouble or something is happening someone knows where you were last seen.  

Dress classy and appropriate for the actual date,  don't want to over dress or undress for the occasion. When he tells you where to do, do some research so you can see what you can wear. 

We reread his profile as well as the messages y'all sent to each other to better understand him,  get some questions ready.  Don't bring up money just yet until the second date.  Enjoy the moment and y'all time together.  

Be safe and I can list some more tips.  Later on in my blogs.  But happy hunting and keep the sugar sweet.  

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2018 at 09:35 AM

You mean I can't use my wicked sardonic sense of humor?

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Dec 06, 2017 at 01:36 PM

Before you meet have him send a photo of his driver's license or passport. Run a background check. 

Meet in public places first time so if you get bad vibes you can bale out.

The truly rich SDs are not hanging out here. They have the butler order their companions. If a prospect is chatting you up rather than talking business you can bet they are on a budget. Which may be zero and just getting off on conversation or a free meet & greet.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2017 at 04:11 AM

Some genuine advice I can give you is to not make yourself uncomfortable in anyway, if someone is being a sleazy asshole, kick him to the curb ;)

© Ageluv.com powered by SugarDaddyMeet.com 2001 - 2018. All rights reserved.
m.Ageluv.com